- Posture – forward in the milonguero line – forward to 70%+- on the balls of the feet.
- Connection – solid chest to chest: lady’s clear connection at the sternum level – man’s connection with an open chest connected to lady’s sternum where ever that strikes his mid section.
- Frame – soft attentive, not forceful, but confidently connected.
- Head Position – not competing for space turned slightly left.
- Eyes – looking at the horizon line
- Mind – quietly intent, totally present, completely focused on music, partner and strong solid footing